to the future of web development. Unless, of course, you are using Internet Explorer. This site was created with HTML5/CSS3 and jQuery using the concept of progressive enrichment. If your browser can handle it, this site will provied a richer experience. If you are using a less capable browser (IE), the site will still render attractively it will just be without some of the decorative niceties, such as rounded corners and drop shadows.
This game is a combination of past and future. What you have here is "Merlin the Electronic Wizzard's" Magic Square game.(circa 1980)
You are given a 3 x 3 matrix with randomly placed lights. GOAL: to get all the perimeter lights on and the center light off (forming a square).
Look Ma, NO Flash!
Originally, I built this jigsaw puzzle game using Flash and Action Script 2, but I needed an exercize for Action Script 3. I thought it might be fun to convert this project.
Really, the only thing that was reused was the artwork, and some of that was changed to allow for new functionality.
See if you can beat the 60 second clock! If at first you don't succeed - try, try again!
This site was for a client who previously did not have a presence on the web. I created several mock designs for them to choose from. It is a tableless layout using HTML/CSS, a little jQuery and a Flash header.
Patterns of evolution was created for a client using a table based layout and CSS for styling the elemts. The client wanted the site to look like writing on a cave wall, and the Flash header also includes navigation.
Heffner Racing is a Joomla! 1.5 site. I maintain it regularly and add enhancment for the Heffner Racing team.
Magna Web and Graphic Design was the website I created to accopmany a personal identity package. I started with a flash template and modified it to showcase my work.
One of my first school projects. The assignment was to create a 1950's themed website using Dreamweaver and Photoshop
Darth Jarod was a project for the Photoshop class. The assignment was to desaturate a photograph, and recolorize it creatively.
(Mouse over thumbnails)
I created this in Adobe Illustrator. The assignment was to recreate a picture, making it a realistic as possible using the pen tool, gradients and blending modes.
This drawing was created in Adobe Illustrator. The assignment was to recreate a face using the gradient mesh tool.
One of several website designs I created for Ravens Ministry Outreach
This video was the result of a school project. The students were given videos of horseback riding lessons and were challenged to create an attention getting commercial.
This was my final project for the videoediting class at BTI. The students were responsible for storyboarding, writing the script, acting, recording and editing. Using Chroma keying and a green screen was a requirement.